Login |  Register
RegisterLoginSearch FAQ

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Does ANYONE have .22LR in stock?
Coyote

I looked the other day at Gander Mtn, Dunhams, Ace Sporting Goods, Anthony Arms, ... I even stooped as low as to take a peek in Dick Sporting Goods and Walmart. All I could find was .22LR BIRDSHOT.

So curiousity got the best of me. I poked around online. Cabela's, Midway, Ammoman, AIMSurplus, Sportsmansguide, etc. are all OUT. I even looked at SleazierThanDirt.

Does anyone actually have .22LR in stock? Gunbroker and Armslist are out of the question because I refuse to pay $0.25 per round for bulk load rimfire :lmfao:

The real kick to nuts is about 3 or 4 weeks ago I was AT CABELA's and they had a shit ton of .22LR on the shelves. I didn't buy shit because I was so irritated with the whole Savage 212 that needed warranty work, that I returned to Cabelas, that they CHARGED me to send back as Warranty Work, that I had to pick back up, that when I got it, was scratched and missing a screw. I walked straight out, threw the box in my backseat, and got on hold with Savage while I drove home. I never even thought about stocking up cause I was livid over playing hot potato with my fucking gun.

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Re: Does ANYONE have .22LR in stock?
Wolf

<----------------- This guy does.

And you can't have any! :D

...unless you've got some very good reason, like needing a brick so that you can teach some local kids to shoot or something, but if its just cause you didn't panic buy before there was a panic, I'm keeping it for me! :fingercon1:

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Coyote

I NEVER thought I would need to stock up on .22LR ... now everything else lol ...

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Wolf

My local GS has 22 short CB in stock 15 bucks per 100 how many u want ?

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Wolf

Wally world here has .22lr CB for $9.95 a box of 100ct.

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Pup

Think there's some starting to trickle in here and there. I travel quite a bit and stop in out of the way places. Just ran across a 1750 round case of Fiochii yesterday, priced a little steep (120.00) but not crazy prices.

Other ammo is starting to fill up the display cases also, actually saw some .223 at Fleet farm in Alexandria, MN yesterday as well.

I've got about 10-12,000 rounds already of .22, sold off probably 8000 rounds around the peak of the craziness.

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Wolf

CarnageZ28 wrote:

Does anyone actually have .22LR in stock? For sale? probably not. Gunbroker and Armslist are out of the question because I refuse to pay $0.25 per round for bulk load rimfire :lmfao: Then you probably arent buying any, check gunbot.com minimum 30 cents a round in stock. Lots at 20 cents all "out of stock".

The real kick to nuts is about 3 or 4 weeks ago I was AT CABELA's and they had a shit ton of .22LR on the shelves. .

I call BS cause everybody has been out for 3 months, you must have been seeing something else.

Top Top

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Coyote

Swear to god. It was the Cabelas at Triadelphia, WV 26059
(304) 238-0120. They had a LOT of .22LR left. No .223 at the time. A small crate of AR Mags, and actually they had an AR or two on the shelves. And I picked my rifle up for the 2nd time on March 17 I think?

So you think I should poke around some of the less traveled gun shops further away from any of the cities? I may make a road trip tomorrow if I finish up shit around the house.

Gopher, they probably wouldn't cycle in any of my Semi's huh? I never used them yet?

Joe

Top Top

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:07 am

Wolf

CarnageZ28 wrote:
they probably wouldn't cycle in any of my Semi's huh? I never used them yet?

Joe

They probably wont cycle but they are great for shooting the neighbors dog that wont shut the hell up, or their cat that shits in your flower bed. Used em several times right in town, in subdivisions, and from inside apartments, through the screens.

Top Top

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 am

Coyote

Spyder wrote:
<----------------- This guy does.

And you can't have any! :D

...unless you've got some very good reason, like needing a brick so that you can teach some local kids to shoot or something, but if its just cause you didn't panic buy before there was a panic, I'm keeping it for me! :fingercon1:

:lmfao:
Me too
Wat he said
I got one of those child size wading pools full of ammo and flop around in it like scrooge mc duck with a rubber boot on my head.
:mrgreen:

Top Top